Big Staff News

After 6 years of incredible performance and productivity, Mike Campbell and his family are heading back home.  His impact on Fawn Lake and our golf course has been tremendous.  It is not a coincidence that course conditions improved when he arrived.  Finely tuned equipment makes it all happen and conditions are a direct reflection of Mike's skill and effort.  His talent is a close second to the kind of person he is and the hole he leaves in our staff and our club is huge.  We are sad to lose him, but happy to see him return to the mountains and his family.  The timing of his departure makes a send off gathering a little tricky due to the Member Guest event that's about to kick off.  If you'd like to reach him, please let me know and I'll share some contact info with you.  

Thanks for all the support you've given to our staff and Mike.  I know I speak for him when I say he appreciated it very much.  















Comments

Popular Posts