Patience Needed

I was hoping that my last update might somehow ward off nasty weather.  Instead I'm having to refer to it already.  Much of the course is ok for play, but much of it is not.  2.28" of rain on Thursday was followed by ice, snow, and frigid temps on Friday.  Saturday and Sunday things slowly thawed out in the sun.  Tomorrow (Monday) we expect a big improvement in conditions.  The course will continue to thaw and should be safe for play Tuesday.  "Safe" refers to the greens, not the golfers.   

Everyone has some degree of cabin fever I'm sure.  I rode the entire course yesterday and just walked the front nine this afternoon (2:30 Sunday).  The snow is melting in the sun, but many of the greens are frozen somewhere in the top inch.  





Some pictures from my Sunday afternoon hike...







Comments

Popular Posts