Help Needed

Late Friday, or before sunrise on Saturday, someone damaged 7 green with a cart.  The tracks make it clear that it was intentional.  This is both embarrassing and frustrating.  I'm embarrassed for whoever was dumb enough to do this and frustrated that I have to fix it and our golfers have to play through it.  It's a punch in the gut to everyone on our staff to find something like this.  I know that none of those reading this are to blame, but perhaps you can help spread the word for people to be on the lookout for any "non golf" activity on the course.  My guess is that this was someone with access to a private cart.  Probably not the owner of the cart, but a child or young adult in my opinion.  I seriously doubt that it happened with one of our club owned carts during daylight hours.       





Comments

Popular Posts