Happy Thanksgiving !

I am thankful for more things than I have time or space to write about.  Since this is a "work" related site I'd like to say thanks to our staff for all your hard work and loyalty.  Some of these guys have been around for a long time and they never get complacent.  It might seem from the outside like a mundane job with little to no excitement, but in reality, every day is full of surprises and every season is a new challenge.  That's what keeps it interesting and makes it fun.  Our staff is the "force behind the course" and they are a joy to work with.  I truly love seeing them each morning and am thankful to have such a great group of people on my side.  They love Fawn Lake more than you can imagine and take a great deal of pride in the condition of the course. 


















Comments

Popular Posts