Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Not Quite Low Tide

The lake continues to leak, but Thursday the much awaited "plug" arrives that we hope will seal things tight.  At that point we are praying for rain and runoff to begin filling us back up.  Our original plan to move the pumps further out was tabled for the moment as the cost of doing such wasn't going to be easy and the need was still unclear.  We have some time thanks to the weather, so we will pay close attention to the water level and react if/when needed with a pump relocation.  If the valve was going to give way it couldn't have picked a better time.


No comments:

Post a Comment