A note from Tom Magargal:

To:  The good folks of Fawn Lake,

First of all, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

It has been a distinct pleasure working at Fawn Lake for the past 7 years, and getting to know a lot of the good people that reside there.  I must admit at first I was extremely hesitant about coming to Fawn Lake, as I was fearful of working at such a "high class" golf course.  As time went by, my fears were set aside by the friendly people that live and play golf there. 

Now that I'm no longer able to work there, I miss it terribly.  I actually loved getting up in the morning to go to work and to see all the nice folks and friendly waves that meant so very much to me.  My illness has precluded me from working; however, rest assured the memories cultivated at Fawn Lake are fond ones.

I'd like to thank everyone that sent cards, notes, and words of encouragement.  I read every one of them (some more than once).  The kindness displayed by the members at Fawn Lake was, for lack of a better word...AWESOME.  I never expected the kind words and thoughts that came to me, they certainly meant more to me than I'll ever be able to convey. 

Dave has a very good crew there, and I truly believe every one of them feels the same about the members and the course as I do.  I've never had the opportunity to work with a crew any more capable than they are.......They are the best.  Dave does a good job under difficult circumstances, but the way he treats his crew is what makes it one of the best. 

Thank you all once again for the outpouring of thoughts and prayers in my time of need.

Best regards,

Thomas Magargal

Comments

Popular Posts