Friday, August 27, 2010

Update on Aeration Plans

Weather permitting we will aerate the greens next week. Rain doesn't appear to be a threat, however, hot weather is in the forecast which may make it necessary to postpone or prolong the process. If we are able to start Monday (August 30), then it is possible that we'll have to stop by noon due to the heat. The greens aren't durable enough to tolerate tractors, aerators, brushes, etc.. in the heat of the day. In the event that heat forces us to stop the process at noon, we may need some time on Wednesday to finish up.

With good weather (including temperatures) we will work on the front nine Monday and the back nine Tuesday. The front nine will be closed on Monday and on Tuesday the back nine will be closed until sometime in mid afternoon. We will notify the golf shop as soon as it is safe to begin play on the back nine.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment